10A NCAC 13D .3103 SITE
The site of a proposed facility must be approved by the Department prior to construction as:
(1) accessible by public roads;
(2) accessible to fire fighting services;
(3) having a water supply, sewage disposal system, garbage disposal system system, and trash disposal system approved by the local health department having jurisdiction;
(4) meeting all local ordinances and zoning laws; and
(5) being free from exposure to hazards and pollutants.
History Note: Authority G.S. 131E-102; 131E-104;
Eff. January 1, 1996;
Amended Eff. July 1, 2014.