10A NCAC 13f .1603 Statutory and rule requirements affecting rATED CERTIFICATES
The following Statutes and Rules comprise the standards that contribute to rated certificates:
(1) G.S. 131D-21 Resident's Rights;
(2) 10A NCAC 13F .0300 Physical Plant Requirements;
(3) 10A NCAC 13F .0700 Admission and Discharge Requirements;
(4) 10A NCAC 13F .0800 Resident Assessment and Care Plan;
(5) 10A NCAC 13F .0900 Resident Care and Services;
(6) 10A NCAC 13F .1000 Medication Management;
(7) 10A NCAC 13F .1300 Special Care Units for Alzheimer's and Related Disorders;
(8) 10A NCAC 13F .1400 Special Care Units for Mental Health Disorders; and
(9) 10A NCAC 13F .1500 Use of Physical Restraints and Alternatives.
History Note: Authority G.S. 131D-4.5; 131D-10;
Eff. July 3, 2008.