10A NCAC 14F .2102 GRADED EXERCISE TESTING LABORATORY
If the program performs graded exercise testing, the following facilities and equipment shall be available:
(1) space for physical examination which allows for visual privacy;
(2) adequate space and temperature and humidity controls for exercise as described under Rule .2101 of this Subchapter;
(3) 12-lead ECG equipment for recording the ECG during exercise testing;
(4) oscilloscope for ECG monitoring or continuous recording;
(5) treadmill, bicycle ergometer, or arm crank ergometer;
(6) blood pressure cuff and stethoscope;
(7) emergency procedures, equipment, and supplies as described in Section .1900 of this Subchapter; and
(8) access to spirometer for pulmonary function testing.
History Note: Authority G.S. 131E-169;
Eff. July 1, 2000;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. December 6, 2016.