10A NCAC 15 .0203 APPLICATION: REGISTRATION: RADIATION MACHINES: FACILITIES
(a) Each person having an unregistered radiation machine or facility shall:
(1) apply for registration of such facility and each radiation machine within 30 days following initial operation of that facility and each radiation machine. Application for registration shall be completed on agency forms and shall contain all information required by the forms and accompanying instructions. The registration of the first radiation machine at a facility constitutes registration of the facility itself.
(2) designate on the application form an individual who shall be responsible for radiation protection.
(b) Agency forms described in Subparagraph (a)(1) of this Rule require the following and other information:
(1) name, address and telephone number of the radiation machine facility;
(2) name of the person responsible for radiation protection in the facility;
(3) name, training and experience of the person designated in Subparagraph (a)(2) of this Rule;
(4) the manufacturer, model number, serial number and type of each radiation machine located within the facility;
(5) the date of the application and the signatures of the persons specified in Subparagraphs (b)(2) and (3) of this Rule.
History Note: Authority G.S. 104E‑7;
Eff. February 1, 1980;
Amended Eff. May 1, 1992;
Transferred and Recodified from 15A NCAC 11 .0203 Eff. February 1, 2015.