10A NCAC 15 .1323 DOCUMENTS AND RECORDS REQUIRED AT TEMPORARY JOBSITES
Each licensee conducting operations at a temporary jobsite shall have the following documents and records available at that site for inspection by the agency:
(1) operating and emergency procedures;
(2) survey records required in Rule .1321 of this Section for the period of operation at the site;
(3) evidence of current calibration for the radiation survey instruments in use at the site;
(4) when operating in the state under reciprocity, a copy of the appropriate license, certificate of registration, or equivalent documents(s); and
(5) certificate of training and/or document showing authorized use of material.
History Note: Authority G.S. 104E‑7;
Eff. June 1, 1989;
Transferred and Recodified from 15A NCAC 11 .1323 Eff. February 1, 2015.