10A NCAC 26A .0105 HEARINGS
(a) Written Submissions.
(1) Any person may file a written submission containing data, comments, or arguments within the 30‑day period that the hearing record is open for written comments. The deadline for written submissions shall be stated in the hearing notice.
(2) The written submission shall clearly state the proposed rule to which the comments are addressed. Written submissions shall be sent to the person and address specified in the hearing notice.
(b) Management of Hearing. The hearing officer shall have complete control of the hearing, including:
(1) the responsibility of having a record made of the hearing,
(2) extension of any time allotments,
(3) recognition of speakers,
(4) elimination of repetitious presentations, and
(5) general management of the hearing.
(c) Fair Opportunity to Present Views. The hearing officer shall insure that each person participating in the hearing is given a fair opportunity to present views, data, and comments.
History Note: Authority G.S. 143B‑10(j)(2); 143B‑147; 150B‑11; 150B‑12;
Eff. February 1, 1976;
Amended Eff. April 1, 1990; January 1, 1987; April 1, 1984;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. June 20, 2015.