10a NCAC 26d .0509 PROGRAM EVALUATION ACTIVITIES
(a) The Department shall implement program evaluation activities.
(b) These activities shall reflect the evaluation of program quality, effectiveness and efficiency in such areas as the:
(1) impact of the program in reducing readmissions;
(2) availability and accessibility of services;
(3) impact of services upon the clients within the service area;
(4) patterns of use of service; and
(5) cost of the program operation.
History Note: Authority G.S. 148‑19(d);
Eff. January 4, 1994;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. June 20, 2015.