10A NCAC 26E .0506 NOTICE OF INSPECTION
The notice of inspection (Commission for Mental Health, Developmental Disabilities and Substance Abuse Services Form 82) shall contain:
(1) the name and title of the owner, operator or agent in charge of the controlled premises;
(2) the controlled premises name;
(3) the address of the controlled premises to be inspected;
(4) the date and time of the inspection;
(5) a statement that a notice of inspection is given; and
(6) the signature of the inspector.
History Note: Authority G.S. 90‑101;
Eff. June 30, 1978;
Amended Eff. August 1, 1990;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. February 2, 2016.