10a NCAC 27a .0215 UNIT COST REIMBURSEMENT (UCR) CHILD AND ADULT
(a) The Division shall administer a system of reimbursement of state, federal and other funds to area programs for eligible children and adult clients based on the provision of eligible mental health, developmental disabilities and substance abuse services. These payments exclude those services paid for under either the Willie M. or Thomas S. unit cost reimbursement systems.
(b) This system of funding shall be based on a consistently applied methodology which includes the following:
(1) the identification of service expense centers,
(2) the allocation of allowable costs,
(3) the determination of expected units of service,
(4) the calculation of a unit cost reimbursement rate,
(5) the identification and assignment of revenue
(6) the reporting of units of service and revenue,
(7) the reimbursement of funds, and
(8) settlement procedures.
(c) Funds shall be used for the provision of services in accordance with the Annual Memorandum of Agreement.
History Note: Authority G.S. 122C-141; 122C-143.1; 122C-143.2; 122C-147; 122C-147.1; 122C-147.2; 122C-151.1;
Eff. February 1, 1996;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. June 25, 2016.