10a NCAC 27g .1803 REQUIREMENTS OF qualified professionals
(a) Each facility shall have at least one full-time qualified professional as set forth in 10A NCAC 27G .0104(18). In addition, the qualified professional shall have two years of direct client care experience.
(b) For each facility:
(1) a qualified professional shall perform clinical and administrative responsibilities a minimum of 40 hours each week; and
(2) 75% shall occur when children or adolescents are awake and present in the facility.
(c) The governing body responsible for each facility shall develop and implement written policies that specify the clinical and administrative responsibilities of its qualified professional(s). At a minimum these policies shall include:
(1) management of the day to day operations of the facility;
(2) supervision of paraprofessionals regarding responsibilities related to the implementation of each child or adolescent's treatment plan;
(3) participation in treatment planning meetings; and
(4) provision of basic case management functions.
History Note: Authority G.S. 122C‑26; 143B‑147;
Eff. April 1, 2006.