10a NCAC 27g .2103 OPERATIONS
(a) Capacity. Facilities beginning operation subsequent to the effective date of these rules shall be designed to serve no more than 30 clients at one location.
(b) Personal Clothing. Each client shall have adequate changes of personal clothing at least daily.
(c) Daily Training Activities:
(1) Daily training activities shall be scheduled to meet the developmental needs of each client.
(2) Activities shall take into consideration the length of time each client should be scheduled for needed rest periods, his need for individual attention, and special limitation of activities and diets.
(3) Both free play and organized recreational activities shall be provided as appropriate to individual needs.
(4) Field trips and community experiences shall be provided for individual clients.
(5) Daily routines common to non-disabled clients shall be followed.
(6) Daily outdoor activities shall be planned in acceptable weather when appropriate to the health and physical needs of the client.
(7) When adults are served, vocational services shall be provided unless there is medical contraindication.
History Note: Authority G.S. 122C‑26; 143B‑147;
Eff. May 1, 1996.