10A NCAC 27I .0403 INFORMATION INCLUDED IN REQUEST
A LME seeking approval from the Secretary to directly deliver services in accordance with the rules of this section shall submit the following information:
(1) the name(s) of the service(s) for which approval is sought;
(2) the period of time for which approval is sought;
(3) the number of existing providers in the catchment area, by service, and the number of clients existing providers have the capacity to serve, for any service for which approval is sought;
(4) the estimated number of clients in the catchment area or relevant geographic territory, if the LME is requesting to deliver services in only a portion of the catchment area, in need of the service for which approval is sought and the estimated number of clients to be served directly by the LME and the estimated number of clients to be served by the providers;
(5) information on the actions the LME has taken to seek to attract sufficient numbers of providers for the service for which approval is sought to the catchment area such that it is not necessary for the LME to directly deliver services, including copies of Request for Application (RFA), Request for Information (RFI) and Request for Proposals (RFP), copies of all applications, information and proposals received in response to such activities, and the number of providers attracted through such efforts;
(6) a description of the LME's organizational structure detailing how service delivery staff and staff performing LME functions are separately managed;
(7) a description of how clients will be given a choice of service provider for the service(s) for which approval is sought;
(8) documentation that the LME Board has approved the LME's request to deliver services; and
(9) documentation that the local Consumer and Family Advisory Committee (CFAC) has approved the LME's request to deliver services.
History Note: Authority G.S. 122C-112.1(a)(26);
Eff. July 1, 2008;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. June 24, 2017.