SECTION .0900 - LEAD-BASED PAINT HAZARD MANAGEMENT PROGRAM FOR RENOVATION, REPAIR AND PAINTING
10A NCAC 41C .0901 GENERAL
(a) In addition to the definitions found in 40 CFR Part 745 Subpart E and Subpart L and G.S. 130A-453.22 the following definitions apply throughout this Section:
(1) "Accredited training course" means a lead training course accredited by the Program.
(2) "Accredited training provider" means a training provider who is accredited by the Program, and who provides accredited training courses.
(3) "Program" means the Lead-Based Paint Hazard Management Program for Renovation, Repair and Painting within the Division of Public Health.
(4) "Training hour" means at least 50 minutes of actual learning, including time devoted to lecture, learning activities, small group activities, demonstrations, evaluations, and hands-on experience.
(5) "Working day" means Monday through Friday. Holidays falling on any of these days are included in the definition.
(b) Residential Property Renovation and Lead-Based Paint Activities, 40 CFR Part 745 Subpart E and Subpart L, is hereby incorporated by reference, including any subsequent amendments and editions. This document is available for inspection at the Division of Public Health, 1915 Mail Service Center, Raleigh, North Carolina 27499-1915. A copy of this document may be obtained in writing from the US Government Printing Office, P.O. Box 979050, St Louis, MO 63197-9000, at a cost of sixty-one dollars ($61.00).
History Note: Authority G.S. 130A-22; 130A-453-31;
Temporary Adoption Eff. January 1, 2010;
Eff. November 1, 2010.