10A NCAC 41H .0104 GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR PREPARATION OF CERTIFICATES
In order for certificates to be considered complete and acceptable for registration, each certificate shall:
(1) be filed on forms prescribed and distributed by the State Registrar,
(2) not be marked "copy" or "duplicate",
(3) not be a duplicate copy except for marriage and divorce certificates,
(4) not contain improper or inconsistent data,
(5) be prepared in conformity with these regulations, or instructions issued by the State Registrar.
History Note: Authority G.S. 130A‑92(7);
Eff. February 1, 1976;
Readopted Eff. November 15, 1977;
Amended Eff. September 1, 1990;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. December 22, 2018.