10A NCAC 42A .0103 FORMS
The following types of forms are available from this laboratory:
(1) Identification forms which must accompany specimens or samples; These request the full name and address of the sender, the name of the patient (if applicable), the source of the specimen or sample, and other specific information necessary for intelligent analysis or for epidemiological data gathering;
(2) Forms which sender uses in ordering specimen or sample collection kits or biologicals; These forms contain lists of material available, cost of each, and space for sender to indicate quantity ordered;
(3) Application which must be submitted by any laboratory wishing to be certified under any of the certification programs described in this Chapter;
(4) Application for Admission to Training Courses includes spaces for applicants name, address, training and experience and name of course;
(5) Forms for participating laboratories to report the results of analysis of proficiency testing specimens or samples; The forms are designed according to the type of specimen or sample and the complexity of the expected results;
(6) Forms used by public water systems to contract with this laboratory to perform analyses required by G.S. 130A‑311 to 130A‑332.
History Note: Authority G.S. 130A‑88;
Eff. February 1, 1976;
Readopted Eff. November 15, 1977;
Amended Eff. October 1, 1985; October 1, 1984.