10A NCAC 43A .0203 DETERMINATION
(a) The branch shall evaluate submitted applications and determine local provider allocations.
(b) The determination shall consider the following factors:
(1) the number of patients to be served;
(2) the extent to which family planning services are needed locally;
(3) the relative need of the applicant;
(4) the local provider's capacity to make rapid and effective use of such assistance;
(5) the adequacy of facilities and staff;
(6) the degree to which the plan provides for elements set forth in Rule .0202 of this Subchapter.
(c) Applicants can apply for direct grants from the United States Department of Health and Human Services.
History Note: Authority G.S. 130A‑124;
Eff. February 1, 1976;
Readopted Eff. December 5, 1977;
Amended Eff. September 1, 1990; December 1, 1980.