10A NCAC 67A .0202 EXCEPTIONS FOR NOTIFICATION
Except as otherwise provided by applicable program specific federal regulations, the county department of social services does not need to provide notification of action to the client when:
(1) the agency is terminating services based on factual information confirming the death of the client;
(2) the provision of protective services to children or protective services-evaluation to adults is initiated or terminated;
(3) the county department of social services has applied for services in behalf of an individual for whom they have custody or guardianship for adults;
(4) the county department of social services has applied for services in behalf of an individual who is incompetent incapacitated; or
(5) the service is terminated at the end of a period of eligibility and the recipient has not requested that the services be continued.
History Note: Authority G.S. 108A‑25; 143B‑153; 45 C.F.R. 205.10;
Eff. October 1, 1981;
Amended Eff. November 1, 2007.