10A NCAC 70E .1107 RELATIONSHIP TO SUPERVISING AGENCY
(a) Foster parents shall agree to work with the supervising agency in the following ways:
(1) work with the child and the child's parent or guardian in the placement process, reunification process, adoption process, and any change of placement process;
(2) consult with social workers, mental health personnel, licensed medical providers, and other persons authorized by the child's parent, guardian, or custodian who are involved with the child;
(3) maintain confidentiality regarding children and their parent or guardian;
(4) keep records regarding the child's illnesses, behaviors, social needs, educational needs, and family visits and contacts; and
(5) report to the supervising agency any changes as required by 10A NCAC 70E .0902.
(b) In addition to Paragraph (a) of this Rule, foster parents who provide therapeutic foster care services shall:
(1) be trained as set out in 10A NCAC 70E .1117;
(2) allow weekly supervision and support from a qualified professional as defined in 10A NCAC 27G .0104(19); and
(3) allow weekly supervision and support from a qualified professional as outlined in 10A NCAC 70G .0503(r).
History Note: Authority G.S. 131D-10.1; 131D-10.3; 131D-10.5; 143B-153;
Eff. September 1, 2007;
Amended Eff. August 1, 2017; November 1, 2009.