10A NCAC 70I .0903 LOCATION
(a) A residential child-care facility shall be in a location approved by local zoning boards.
(b) The facility shall be located so that hazards to the residents are minimized.
(c) The site of the facility shall:
(1) be accessible by streets, roads and highways and be maintained for motor vehicles and emergency vehicle access;
(2) be accessible to fire fighting and other emergency services;
(3) have a water supply, sewage disposal system, garbage disposal system and trash disposal system approved by the local health department having jurisdiction;
(4) meet all local ordinances; and
(5) be free from exposure to pollutants known to the applicant or licensee.
History Note: Authority G.S. 131D-10.5; 143B-153;
Eff. October 1, 2008;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. April 5, 2016.