10A NCAC 71P .0805 STATE/COUNTY SPECIAL ASSISTANCE FOR THE CERTAIN DISABLED PROGRAM
The State/County Special Assistance for the Certain Disabled Program shall be provided only for persons who are:
(1) ineligible for SSI and are not receiving SSI;
(2) aged 18 or older and less than 65;
(3) in need of the level of care provided in licensed Adult Care Facilities;
(4) not inmates of public institutions;
(5) residing in North Carolina voluntarily with the intent to remain and meet the North Carolina residency requirement for the State/County Special Assistance Program;
(6) U.S. citizens or qualified aliens as set forth is Rule .0902(a)(2) in this Subchapter; and
(7) not receiving Medicaid for the same month as they would receive State/County Special Assistance for the Certain Disabled Program.
History Note: Authority G.S. 108A-25; 108A-40; 108A-41(b); 108A-41(d); 143B-153;
Eff. January 1, 1983;
Amended Eff. November 2, 1992; February 1, 1986;
Temporary Amendment Eff. October 28, 1997;
Amended Eff. June 1, 2016; April 1, 1999;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. May 20, 2017.