10A NCAC 71R .0103 MANDATED AND OPTIONAL SERVICES
(a) The following services funded with Social Services Block Grant funds shall be made available in each county. These services are:
(1) adjustment services for the blind and visually impaired;
(2) adoption services;
(3) child care services;
(4) in‑home aide services for the blind;
(5) family planning services;
(6) adult placement services;
(7) foster care services for adults;
(8) foster care services for children;
(9) health support services (sterilization component is optional);
(10) individual and family adjustment services;
(11) in‑home aide services;
(12) protective services for adults;
(13) protective services for children.
(b) With the exception of those mandated services specified in Paragraph (a) of this Rule, all other services are optional for purposes of the Social Services Block Grant.
History Note: Authority G.S. 143B‑153;
Eff. September 1, 1994;
Amended Eff. November 1, 2007;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. May 20, 2017.