10A NCAC 71U .0214 DEDUCTIONS
For the following food stamp households, the county department shall disregard, until recertification, reported changes in deductions during the current certification period except for changes associated with a new residence or changes in earned income:
(1) Households that contain a homeless individual;
(2) Households that contain a migrant;
(3) Households that contain an Able-Bodied Adult Without a Dependent, as defined in 7 CFR 273.24;
(4) Households whose only member(s) is/are Supplemental Security Income (SSI) applicants or recipients who do not receive any other types of fluctuating income;
(5) Households whose only income is stable Social Security Income or SSI;
(6) Households with no income; or
(7) Any other household not subject to semi-annual reporting requirements as determined by the United States Department of Agriculture, Food and Nutrition Services.
A copy of the CFR may be obtained by contacting the State Division of Social Services, Economic Independence Section, 2420 Mail Service Center, Raleigh, NC 27699-2420.
History Note: Authority G.S. 108A-51; 143B-153; P.L. 107-171;
Temporary Adoption Eff. February 1, 2003;
Eff. August 1, 2004.