10a NCAC 97C .0203 PLANNING PROCESS NARRATIVE
The agency shall develop a narrative description of the process which it will use to develop the Agency Strategy for Eliminating Poverty. At a minimum, this document shall contain a description of:
(1) The methods and criteria to be used to determine the poverty causes and their priority ranking.
(2) The methods and criteria used to determine those services and activities that will have a measurable and potentially major impact on the poverty causes in the community or those areas of the community where poverty is a particularly acute problem.
(3) How the agency will involve the poor in the development of the agency's strategy.
(4) How the agency will provide ample opportunity and sufficient time for public review of the action.
(5) How the agency will coordinate and establish linkages with other governmental and social service programs to assure the effective delivery of services to low‑income individuals.
(6) How the agency will, where appropriate, coordinate with emergency energy crisis intervention program.
(7) How the agency will encourage the private sector to participate in efforts to eliminate the causes of poverty.
History Note: Authority G.S. 143B‑10; 143B‑276; 143B‑277; 143‑323(d);
Eff. December 1, 1983;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. April 25, 2015.