10A NCAC 97C .0207 PLAN OF MONITORING: ASSESSMENT AND EVALUATION
The plan for monitoring, assessment and evaluation shall meet the following requirements:
(1) Describe the specific structures and methods that will be used including the role and responsibilities of the board of directors, committees, the poor, program participants, agency staff, and others in the community as may be appropriate.
(2) Describe how the agency will monitor project administrative policies, procedures and practices.
(3) Describe how the agency will assess whether progress is being made toward meeting its objectives. At least one performance measure must be developed for each objective.
(4) Describe how the agency will determine the extent to which its programs, projects, and activities are meeting the agency's goals. The evaluation methodology must include impact measures and measures of efficiency.
(5) Explain the use of the products, including how the board will review and act upon the monitoring, assessment, and evaluation reports and how the information will be used to develop the next Agency Strategy for Eliminating Poverty.
History Note: Authority G.S. 143B‑10; 143B‑276; 143B‑277; 143‑323(d);
Eff. December 1, 1983;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. April 25, 2015.