11 NCAC 05D .0114 REPORT OF INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE
(a) A permittee shall notify OSFM within 24 hours after any of the following involving pyrotechnics:
(1) A fire causing property damage in excess of one thousand dollars ($1,000) to an automobile or ten thousand dollars ($10,000) to real property; or
(2) An injury to any person caused by the display resulting in hospitalization; or
(3) Damage to property in excess of one thousand dollars ($1,000), not related to fire.
(b) OSFM may be reached at 919-661-5880 during normal working hours and at the North Carolina Highway Patrol dispatch number, 919-733-3861, outside normal working hours.
(c) The permittee shall submit a written report to OSFM within three days after a pyrotechnics display conducted by the permittee if any of the following occurred:
(1) Any of the incidents identified in Paragraph (a) of this Rule; or
(2) Whenever a defective pyrotechnic product or equipment resulting in any amount of injury or damage occurs.
History Note: Authority G.S. 58-82A-1;
Eff. February 1, 2010.