SUBCHAPTER 5B ‑ N.C. STATE FIRE COMMISSION
SECTION .0100 ‑ GENERAL PROVISIONS
11 NCAC 05B .0101 DEFINITIONS
As used in this Chapter, the following terms shall be construed as follows:
(1) "Community College" shall mean the Fire Training Services Section of the North Carolina Department of Community Colleges;
(2) "FEMA" shall mean the Federal Emergency Management Agency of the Federal Government;
(3) "Fire and Rescue Division" or "fire and rescue" shall mean the Fire and Rescue Division of the North Carolina Department of Insurance;
(4) "Fire Commission" or "the Commission" shall mean the North Carolina State Fire Commission of the North Carolina Department of Insurance;
(5) "NFA" shall mean the National Fire Academy, Division of the Federal Emergency Management Agency.
(6) "US Fire Administration" or "USFA" shall mean the United States Fire Administration, Division of the Federal Emergency Management Agency.
History Note: Authority G.S. 58-2-40; 58-78-1;
Eff. November 1, 1988.