11 NCAC 07 .0303             LOSS ADJUSTMENT

The staff of the state property division shall investigate all losses reported to the department.  The Commissioner of Insurance shall make recommendations to the Governor and Council of State for any loss.

The claimant shall submit a "Report and Proof of Loss Form" in accordance with division procedures.  Said form must be signed by an authorized representative of the agency and include data in support of the claim.


History Note:        Authority G.S. 58-2-40; 58-31-10; 58-31-15; 58-31-20;

Eff. February 1, 1976;

Readopted Eff. May 12, 1978;

Amended Eff. October 1, 1988.