11 ncac 10 .1702 PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATION OF NEW LICENSE
In addition to the information required under G.S. 58-36-4 and G.S. 58-40-50, the following information shall accompany all license applications:
(1) The name and address of the statistical organization;
(2) A list of the insurers who are service purchasers;
(3) A list of the states where the organization is licensed;
(4) A list of the lines of insurance involved; and
(5) The names and addresses of all officers and managers.
History Note: Authority G.S. 58-2-40; 58-36-4; 58-40-50;
Eff. October 1, 2006;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. January 3, 2017.