11 NCAC 12 .0420 APPROVAL OF CONTRACTS: ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REQUIRED
A company submitting variable annuity contracts to the Department for approval shall furnish the following information with each variable annuity contract filing:
(1) Evidence that a copy of all appropriate information has been registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission,
(2) A copy of all sales promotion material to be used in North Carolina,
(3) A copy of the variable annuity application form,
(4) A copy of the "Suitability Questionnaire" form, and
(5) A copy of all proposed riders to be used with the variable annuity contract.
The "Suitability Questionnaire" form required by this Rule may be a separate form or a part of the policy application and shall contain questions designed to determine whether the proposed variable annuity contract meets the reasonable objectives and needs of the applicant.
History Note: Authority G.S. 58‑2‑40; 58‑7‑95;
Eff. February 1, 1976;
Readopted Eff. September 26, 1978;
Amended Eff. February 1, 1992; April 1, 1989.