11 NCAC 13 .0515 RECEIPT FOR ALL FEES
Whenever a fee is received by a bail bondsman a receipt shall be furnished to the defendant. Copies of all receipts issued shall be kept by the bail bondsman. All receipts issued must:
(1) be prenumbered by the printer and used and filed in consecutive numerical order,
(2) show the name and address of the bail bondsman,
(3) show the amount and date paid,
(4) show the name of the person accepting payment,
(5) show the total amount of the bond for which the fee is being charged and the name of the defendant.
History Note: Authority G.S. 58-2-40; 58-71-5(a);
Eff. January 1, 1978;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. June 25, 2016.