11 NCAC 23A .0103         Notice of Accident and Claim of Injury or Occupational Disease

To give notice of an accident or occupational disease and to make a workers' compensation claim, an employee may complete a Form 18 Notice of Accident to Employer and Claim of Employee, Representative, or Dependent and file it in accordance with Rule .0108 of this Section.


History Note:        Authority G.S. 97-22; 97-24; 97-58; 97-80(a); 97-81;

Eff. January 1, 1990;

Amended Eff. November 1, 2014;

Recodified from 04 NCAC 10A .0103 Eff. June 1, 2018;

Amended Eff. December 1, 2018.