section .0500 – AGENcy record retention
12 NCAC 02I .0501 AGENCY RETENTION OF RECORDS OF COMMISSION
Each company police agency shall place in personnel files the official notification from the Company Police Administrator of either probationary or general certification for each company police officer employed or appointed by the agency. The personnel files shall contain the following documents:
(1) Commission certificate;
(2) Probationary or general certification;
(3) Oath of office;
(4) Firearms qualification (annual F-9A forms);
(5) Annual state mandated in-service verification (ex: certificates, transcripts, etc.);
(6) Notice of appointment (form F-5A); and
(7) Notice of separation (form F-5B).
History Note: Authority G.S. 74E-4;
Eff. February 1, 2008;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. October 4, 2016.