12 NCAC 09B .0605 INSTITUTIONAL VISITATION
(a) After copies of the completed self‑evaluation report have been received by the Program Evaluation Committee, the institution will make arrangements for a team to visit the institution, if a team visit is called for.
(b) Duties and composition of the Visiting Team are outlined in the "Certification Guidelines Manual".
(c) Visits will normally be one day in duration, but for planning purposes, each application and self‑evaluation report will be examined to estimate the length of the visit.
(d) Team activities during the visit will include the following:
(1) review of the goals and objectives of the program;
(2) preliminary, interim, and closing conferences with the program administrator;
(3) conferences with faculty groups, individual faculty members, and support personnel;
(4) conferences with administrative officers of the institution;
(5) discussions with criminal justice officials served by the program;
(6) conferences with students and graduates, if possible;
(7) visits to appropriate school facilities and resources;
(8) review of appropriate records; and
(9) upon completion of the visit, the team will conduct an exit interview with appropriate institutional representatives.
(e) On‑site arrangements will be conducted in the following manner:
(1) The institution will provide those documents, reports, and other material requested by the Program Evaluation Committee prior to the site visitation.
(2) The institution will provide lodging, meals, and transportation for the Program Evaluation Committee.
(3) The institution will make arrangements for a convenient office or conference room, as well as secretarial and other support services.
History Note: Authority G.S. 17C‑6(b)(10);
Eff. January 1, 1985;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. May 25, 2019.