12 NCAC 09G .0502 SANCTIONS FOR VIOLATIONS BY AGENCIES OR SCHOOLS
If the Commission finds that a violation has been committed by an agency or school, the Commission may:
(1) issue an oral warning and request for compliance;
(2) issue a written warning and request for compliance;
(3) issue an official written reprimand;
(4) suspend and refuse to grant accreditation to any school or program or course of instruction until proper corrective measures have been taken to bring the agency or school into compliance with these Rules and verification of such compliance has been made by the Commission; or
(5) suspend and refuse to grant accreditation to any school or program or course of instruction for a specific period of time not to exceed five years.
History Note: Authority G.S. 17C-6; 17C-10;
Temporary Adoption Eff. January 1, 2001;
Eff. August 1, 2002;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. May 25, 2019.