12 NCAC 10B .0106 PROCEDURES FOR PETITIONS FOR RULE‑MAKING
In addition to the procedures set out in G.S. 150B‑20, Petitions for Rule‑Making shall be submitted to the Commission and shall contain:
(1) petitioner's name, address and telephone number;
(2) a draft of the proposed rule or rule change;
(3) the reason for its proposal;
(4) the effect of the proposal on existing rules or decisions;
(5) data supporting the proposal;
(6) practices likely to be affected by the proposal; and
(7) a list or description of persons likely to be affected by the proposed rule.
History Note: Authority G.S. 150B‑20;
Eff. January 1, 1990;
Amended Eff. January 1, 1993.