13 ncac 01b .0102 CONTENTS OF PETITION
The petition shall include the following:
(1) an indication of the subject area to which the petition is directed and, if known, the number of the North Carolina Administrative Code provision for which an amendment is proposed or the section of the North Carolina Administrative Code to which the new proposed rule is proposed to be added;
(2) a printed copy of the text of the proposed amendment or rule and a computer disk containing the proposed text in WordPerfect7 or MSWORD7 or other word-processing program convertible to WordPerfect or MSWORD. The requirement for a computer disk shall be waived upon a showing of lack of access to such a word-processing program;
(3) reasons for the proposal;
(4) the effect of the proposed amendment or rule including:
(a) the effect on existing rules;
(b) the effect on local government, if any, as described in G.S. 150B-21(c) and 150B-21.4(b);
(c) whether the proposed amendment or rule would have a substantial economic impact as defined in G.S. 150B-21.4(b1) and an estimation of such impact and how the estimate was derived; and
(d) the primary types of employees, businesses or other entities on which there would be an effect;
(5) any supporting data or other materials such as examples and research; and
(6) names, telephone and facsimile numbers and address(es) including e-mail address(es) of the petitioner(s). If petitioner(s) represent organizations or entities, the name(s) and addresses of the represented organizations shall also be provided.
History Note: Authority G.S. 95‑4(2); 150B‑16;
Eff. February 1, 1976;
Readopted Eff. September 30, 1977;
Amended Eff. April 1, 2001.