13 NCAC 07A .0607 REPORTS
The report forms required from employers within 60 days of notification by the Commissioner of Labor of inclusion in the program shall include the following information:
(1) Name of the employer.
(2) Address of employer.
(3) Telephone number of employer.
(4) Number of employees.
(5) SIC Code.
(6) Unemployment Insurance ID number of the employer.
(7) Description of the manufacturing or work processes at this location.
(8) Name and address of any authorized collective bargaining agent.
(9) Date and Certification of compliance with G.S. 95-251 and, if applicable, G.S. 95-252.
(10) A timetable for delivery of training to employees and committee members. In no case shall the timetable for delivery of training exceed an additional 90 days beyond notification to the Commissioner of Labor of compliance with these Rules.
History Note: Authority G.S. 95-255;
Eff. August 2, 1993;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. March 1, 2016.