13 NCAC 13 .0306 VIOLATIONS
(a) Any person or legal entity operating a boiler or pressure vessel:
(1) without an inspection certificate;
(2) after the inspection certificate has expired;
(3) while the inspection certificate is suspended;
(4) after the inspection certificate has been revoked and the boiler or pressure vessel has been condemned; or
(5) in excess of the maximum allowable working pressure as stated on the inspection certificate, or outside of the design pressure or temperature of the boiler or pressure vessel,
shall be subject to action as described in this Rule.
(b) Action to be taken by the Chief Inspector may include any or a combination of the following actions:
(1) injunctive proceedings instituted by the Commissioner pursuant to G.S. 95‑69.11; or
(2) civil penalties issued by the Commissioner pursuant to G.S. 95-69.19.
History Note: Authority G.S. 95‑69.11; 95‑69.14; 95‑69.18;
Eff. May 29, 1981;
Recodified from 13 NCAC 13 .0305 Eff. January 1, 1995;
Amended Eff. July 1, 2006; January 1, 1995.