SECTION .0300 - INITIATION OF COMPLAINTS
13 NCAC 19 .0301 CONTENTS OF COMPLAINT
(a) A complaint filed by or on behalf of a complainant must contain the following information:
(1) Name and address of the complainant;
(2) Name and address of the respondent, or other information which sufficiently identifies the respondent;
(3) Description of protected activity, trait or status covered by REDA;
(4) Description of alleged retaliatory or discriminatory action;
(5) Approximate date of alleged retaliatory or discriminatory action; and
(6) Signature of complainant either on complaint form or on supporting documentation allowing the complaint to be filed on behalf of complainant.
(b) The complaint may be amended as needed to meet these requirements.
(c) Complaints and amendments may be filed on a WORD form or other document containing the information in Paragraph (a) of this Rule.
History Note: Authority G.S. 95-245;
Eff. April 1, 1999.