14B NCAC 05 .0204 GRANT PREAPPLICATION FORM
The preapplication form contains the following elements which must be completely addressed in accordance with the appropriate state or federal grant program guidelines, and/or relevant plan, and preapplication instructions:
(1) general administrative information,
(2) problems addressed by proposed project,
(3) project operation,
(4) detailed budget narrative and budget summary,
(5) original signature of authorizing official,
(6) additional supporting material as may be requested.
History Note: Authority G.S. 143B-477; 143B-479;
Eff. April 1, 1988;
Transferred from 14A NCAC 07 .0207 Eff. June 1, 2013.