14B NCAC 11C .0102 DEFINITIONS
In this Subchapter the following term has the listed meaning: Individual Plan of Care. A written record maintained on each juvenile served by programs operated by funding support received from the Department which shall include the following elements:
(1) A schedule of planned program activities;
(2) Any other specially designed activities to meet the needs of an individual client;
(3) The anticipated length of stay;
(4) Specific behavior and attitude changes expected to result from the implementation of the Plan of Care;
(5) A method of evaluating a program impact on such things as self esteem, academic performance, personal enrichment, social growth and development, delinquent behavior, school attendance; and
(6) A mechanism for periodic review and revision based on progress or lack thereof.
History Note: Authority G.S. 143B-516(b)(8); 143B-516(b)(9);
Temporary Adoption Eff. July 15, 2002;
Eff. April 1, 2003;
Transferred from 28 NCAC 03A .0102 Eff. June 1, 2013;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. January 9, 2018.