14B NCAC 12A .0102 COST OF COPIES
(a) Copies of any documents on file with the Department of Correction (DOC) that are public records are available in the following forms at the following costs:
(1) loose-leaf documents at a cost of five cents (.05) per page;
(2) diskette/CD Rom at a cost of twenty-five cents ($.25) each;
(3) digital video disk (DVD) at a cost of fifty cents ($.50) each; and
(4) documents available in an electronic format transmitted via email at no charge.
(b) Certified copies of any public document on file with DOC are available at a cost of one dollar ($1.00) per certification in addition to the loose-leaf copying costs. Diskette certification is not available.
(c) A service charge may be applied, based on the actual costs to DOC, for requests which cause DOC to incur additional costs beyond the normal course of business based on the following:
(1) information technology staff time shall be charged at a rate of thirty-nine dollars ($39.00) per hour;
(2) administrative staff time shall be charged at a rate of twelve dollars ($12.00) per hour; and
(3) supervisory time shall be charged at a rate of twenty dollars ($20.00) per hour.
(d) Postage and mailing costs shall be paid by requestor.
History Note: Authority G.S. 132-6.2; 143B-10; 150B-19;
Eff. January 1, 2009;
Transferred from 05 NCAC 01F .0102 Eff. June 1, 2013.