SECTION .0400 - RULE-MAKING
14B NCAC 15A .0401 PETITION FOR ADOPTION OF RULES
(a) Any person wishing to submit a petition requesting the adoption, amendment or repeal of a rule by the Commission shall address the petition to the North Carolina Alcoholic Beverage Control Commission, 4307 Mail Service Center, Raleigh, North Carolina 27699-4307.
(b) Contents. The petition shall contain the following information:
(1) Drafts of proposed rule or amendment, or summary of its contents;
(2) reasons for the adoption, amendment or repeal of rule;
(3) citation of authorities showing the legality of the proposed adoption, amendment or repeal of the rule;
(4) effect of existing rules or orders;
(5) any data supporting proposal;
(6) effect of existing rules on existing practices in the area involved, including case factors;
(7) names and addresses of persons most likely to be affected by the proposal; and
(8) name and address of each petitioner.
History Note: Authority G.S. 18B-100; 18B-207; 150B-20(a);
Filed November 24, 1981;
Legislative Delay Eff. December 31, 1981;
Eff. January 12, 1982;
Amended Eff. August 1, 2010; May 1, 1984;
Transferred and Recodified from 04 NCAC 02R .0402 Eff. August 1, 2015;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. August 22, 2015.