14B NCAC 15A .1603 REQUIREMENTS FOR STORAGE
All privately‑owned bonded warehouses holding permits for the storage of spirituous liquors are required to:
(1) store all liquor separately and apart from other merchandise;
(2) store all military codes separately and apart from state codes;
(3) store all liquor of the same code together and spaced evenly for inventory purposes;
(4) submit to the Commission monthly reports of all spirituous liquors received and delivered so that a perpetual inventory may be kept at the Commission, which report must match the inventory at the bonded warehouse at all times and upon inspections for inventory purposes;
(5) take at their expense, and submit to the Commission, semi‑annual inventories of all spirituous liquors being held in the bonded warehouse, which inventories may be observed by representatives of the Commission or the State Auditor's Office;
(6) return all distressed liquor received to the distiller within 30 days of its receipt, or destroy in the presence of a distiller representative;
(7) destroy, in the presence of the distiller representative for the brand involved, all liquor that becomes distressed after it is received.
History Note: Authority G.S. 18B‑204; 18B‑207;
Eff. January 1, 1982;
Amended Eff. May 1, 1984;
Transferred and Recodified from 04 NCAC 02R .1603 Eff. August 1, 2015;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. August 22, 2015.