SECTION .1800 ‑ PURCHASE‑TRANSPORTATION PERMITS FOR INDIVIDUALS AND MIXED BEVERAGES PERMITTEES
14B NCAC 15A .1801 PURCHASE-TRANSPORTATION PERMITS: WINE: LIQUOR:
(a) Form. The Purchase-Transportation Permit shall be issued on a printed three-part form and shall specify the following information on the face of the permit:
(1) the name and location of the store from which the purchase is to be made;
(2) whether the purchase is for unfortified wine, fortified wine or spirituous liquor;
(3) destination of the alcoholic beverages including name and address of location;
(4) Special Occasions Permit number of a location, if alcoholic beverages are purchased for a special occasion;
(5) time and date of commencement and conclusion of special occasion, if any;
(6) quantity and type of alcoholic beverages purchased;
(7) signature of local ABC official issuing the permit;
(8) name, address and driver's license number of purchaser.
The form shall contain a statement that the permit is valid for only one purchase on the date shown and will expire at 9:30 p.m. on the date of purchase and a further statement that the permit shall accompany the beverages during transport and storage and be exhibited to any law enforcement officer upon request.
(b) A local board issuing a Purchase-Transportation Permit shall retain one copy of the permit in its files for a period of one year and give the purchaser two copies, one of which the purchaser shall give the store from which the alcoholic beverages are purchased.
History Note: Authority G.S. 18B-207; 18B-303(a); 18B-403;
Eff. January 1, 1982;
Amended Eff. November 1, 2010; July 1, 1992; May 1, 1984;
Transferred and Recodified from 04 NCAC 02R .1801 Eff. August 1, 2015;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. August 22, 2015.