14B NCAC 15A .2202 Collector transport or sale Permits
To qualify for a permit issued pursuant to G.S. 18B-1002(a)(4), in addition to the applicable information required pursuant to G.S. 18B-900, a collector shall submit an application to the Commission that requires the following information:
(1) the basis for qualification as a collector;
(2) whether the application is for the transportation or sale of wine or spirituous liquors;
(3) a list of the specific wine or spirituous liquors being transported, possessed, or sold, including the name, brand, quantity, and volume of each bottle or decanter;
(4) pictures of the containers of spirituous liquors to be transported, possessed, or sold in sufficient clarity for the content of the labels to be legible;
(5) if the application is for a sale, the details of the method of sale including whether the sale will be as a special order pursuant to 14B NCAC 15A .1403, by auction, or by private sale, including the name of the buyer if by special order or private sale, or the name of the auctioneer if by auction; and
(6) certification under oath to the conditions for permits pursuant to G.S. 18B-900.
History Note: Authority G.S. 18B-100; 18B-207; 18B-900; 18B-1002;
Temporary Adoption Eff. February 23, 2018 (See S.L. 2017-87, s. 19.(a));
Eff. December 1, 2018.