14B NCAC 15A .2203 permissible sales under collector transport or sale permit
(a) Sales of wine or spirituous liquor by the holder of a permit issued pursuant to Rule .2202 of this Section shall be subject to the following conditions:
(1) sales shall only be made to persons at least 21 years of age;
(2) sales shall only be made as a special order pursuant to 14B NCAC 15A .1403, by auction, or by private sale;
(3) sales shall be conducted subject to the dates, time, place, and manner specified in the permit;
(4) no sales shall be made to a person who is intoxicated as defined in 14B NCAC 15B .0101(2); and
(5) the quantity of wine or spirituous liquor sold to a single buyer shall not be in excess of the limits set forth in G.S. 18B-303, unless the buyer of the wine or spirituous liquor has a valid permit issued pursuant to G.S. 18B-1002(a)(4).
(b) The wine or spirituous liquor sold pursuant to a permit issued pursuant to this Rule shall remain in the possession of the collector until transferred to the buyer.
(c) A permit issued pursuant to G.S. 18B-1002(a)(4) is not required for sales of wine or spirituous liquors by auction pursuant to G.S. 18B-1002.1.
History Note: Authority G.S. 18B-100; 18B-207; 18B-1002;
Temporary Adoption Eff. February 23, 2018 (See S.L. 2017-87, s. 19.(a));
Eff. December 1, 2018.