SECTION .0500 - ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR MIXED BEVERAGES PERMITTEES
14b NCAC 15b .0501 PURCHASE TRANSPORTATION PERMIT/PURCHASE INVOICE FORM
(a) A mixed beverages permittee or a designated employee shall obtain a Purchase‑Transportation Permit/Invoice form from the ABC store designated by the local board as the place where spirituous liquor will be sold to mixed beverages permittees.
(b) A Purchase‑Transportation Permit/Invoice form, which shall be completed by the local ABC board, shall contain the following:
(1) permittee's name;
(2) trade name, address and telephone number of the licensed premises;
(3) permittee's Mixed Beverages Permit number;
(4) name and driver's license number of person or persons authorized to purchase and transport spirituous liquor;
(5) number and location of ABC store where purchase is to be made;
(6) permittee's transaction or order number;
(7) date of transaction;
(8) destination of the spirituous liquor which shall be the address given in Subparagraph (b)(2) of this Rule;
(9) brand, quantity, size and item code number of each spirituous liquor container purchased and transported, including the serial number of each complete case or carton sold;
(10) signatures of persons issuing and receiving permit/invoice form;
(11) regular retail price per container;
(12) mixed beverages tax per container;
(13) total price per container;
(14) total cost of transaction; and
(15) date of order, date of purchase, and expiration date.
(c) The Purchase‑Transportation Permit/Invoice form shall be retained by the permittee for three years.
History Note: Authority G.S. 18B‑207; 18B‑403(d); 18B‑404;
Eff. January 1, 1982;
Amended Eff. July 1, 1992; May 1, 1984;
Transferred and Recodified from 04 NCAC 02S .0502 Eff. August 1, 2015;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. August 20, 2016.