14B NCAC 15B .0513 PRIVATE CLUBS: FINANCIAL STATEMENTS: RECORD KEEPING
(a) A private club holding a Mixed Beverages Permit shall maintain full and accurate monthly records of its finances, separately indicating each of the following:
(1) amounts expended for the purchase of spirituous liquor from ABC stores and the quantity of spirituous liquor purchased;
(2) amounts collected from the sale of mixed beverages and, by brand and container size, the quantity of spirituous liquor sold;
(3) amounts received in payment of members' dues;
(4) amounts received from charges to members and guests of members; and
(5) quantity of spirituous liquor, by brand and container size, that was not sold but is no longer on the licensed premises due to stated reasons, such as breakage or theft.
(b) Records of purchases of spirituous liquor and sales of mixed beverages shall be filed separate and apart from all other records maintained on the premises.
(c) Records, including original invoices for the items in Paragraph (a) of this Rule, shall be maintained on the premises for three years and shall be open for inspection or audit pursuant to G.S. 18B-502.
(d) A private club holding a Mixed Beverages Permit shall submit to the Commission for its review, reports summarizing the information required to be maintained by this Rule. These reports shall be submitted on an annual basis or upon request by the Commission.
History Note: Authority G.S. 18B-100; 18B-207; 18B-1008;
Eff. January 1, 1982;
Amended Eff. April 1, 2011; July 1, 1992; May 1, 1984;
Transferred and Recodified from 04 NCAC 02S .0518 Eff. August 1, 2015;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. August 20, 2016.