14b NCAC 15b .0604 SPORTS CLUB: CLUB ACTIVITY FEES
Club activity fees may only include revenues from the following:
(1) membership dues paid for golf or tennis privileges;
(2) court or greens fees paid by patrons for the privilege of using the golf course or the tennis court located on the sports club's premises;
(3) receipts for food if the establishment operates a restaurant on its licensed premises;
(4) equipment sales on the sports club's licensed premises;
(5) golf cart rental fees;
(6) teaching fees paid to golf or tennis professionals for lessons given on the sports club's premises;
(7) equipment rental fees, if the equipment is rented for use on the sports club's golf course or tennis court;
(8) entry fees for golf or tennis tournaments held on the sports club's premises;
(9) revenue generated by the sale of tickets to golf or tennis tournaments held on the sports club's premises.
History Note: Authority G.S. 18B-100; 18B‑207; 18B‑1000(8); 18B‑1008;
Temporary Adoption Eff. September 24, 1993 for a Period of 180 Days or Until the Permanent Rule Becomes Effective, Whichever is Sooner;
Eff. February 1, 1994;
Transferred and Recodified from 04 NCAC 02S .0615 Eff. August 1, 2015;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. August 20, 2016.